kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

18 March 2011

want.

via etsy

Too bad that it was so expensive and someone bought it this morning, but is this not the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

3 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

Amazing!!! I also want.

Breanna said...

oooh, you know that I'm coveting it too! I've found some working typewriters on Etsy for a fairly decent price... and I think I might may the splurge this summer!

lotusgirl said...

Oh. My. I think I may have typed on one of those in high school. It didn't have the pretty colors on the letters though.