1. I can name most of Shakespeare's plays.
2. I read Plath, O'Connor, and Dostoevsky for fun.
3. I find correct grammar exciting.
4. I love my Postmodern American Literature class.
5. I can explain postmodern literary theories to you.
6. I actually like writing essays, and no, I'm not lying.
7. Proofreading essays is fun too.
8. I know what the "Man from Porlock" is, and why it's so funny.
9. I know what an oxford comma is.
10. I found a true rhyme for the word 'purple'.
"curple" - look it up; yes, it's a real word