kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

08 February 2010

this is our destiny

Remember how much I love this movie?
I watched it again the other night for the first time in a long while, and I'd almost forgotten how much I love it.
Almost, but not quite.
It's such a feel-good movie; it always lifts my spirits and gives me hope.

:: quote from blog post on 23 February 2009 ::
"Slumdog Millionaire......This movie made me fall in love with love all over again. And it really made me want to learn how to Bollywood dance. And visit India. And fall in love."

ditto.

2 comments:

lotusgirl said...

I love bollywood. I've taken to watching the movies in hindi.

Kelsie Lynn said...

i want to go to India so bad.
also, they are playing this at international soon!