kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

01 October 2009

i sure started out october with a bang

It's three in the morning, and I just arrived home. Yes, I have class in six hours, but tonight was quite the adventure. When I woke up this morning I never thought that the day would end like this. Never in a million years did I expect the day to finish as it did. By now you're probably wondering what happened . . . sorry.
Can't tell you; it's definitely blog worthy, but sadly, I can only give you a few cryptic clues:


:: Macey's
:: burnt pizza
:: the duck pond
:: an acronym
:: burnt pizza delivery through a bedroom window
:: terrorists

Are you confused yet?
Thought so. Enjoy guessing what happened, but my lips are sealed.

4 comments:

Karen said...

You were kidnapped? And whose bedroom window???? hahaha

I'm gonna need a few more clues ;D

Unknown said...

You better tell me in your next letter!

Lawsy said...

Are your lips sealed because they were busy doing something else?

;)

lotusgirl said...

Well, you are just mean! I better be getting so real info soon. Ugh!