kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

09 September 2009

basically i will be in school forever

I finally figured out what I'm going to do with my life.
{educationally, that is}

I always thought I would go on to grad school. That has always been my plan. Funny how what you plan for yourself usually doesn't work out the way you originally thought it would.

So here we go. Get ready. I will now unveil my plan for all things regarding my education:
Once I finish school here with my English degree, I am going to enroll here, get an entirely new bachelors degree, all so I will be able to do this.

{and in case that picture means nothing to you, click here for more explanation}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be wonderful at it!! You have a gift! Go for it!

Anita said...

Awesome! How much longer before you finish your English degree and get to move on?

Unknown said...

What is your plan with sign language? My sister-in-law did speech language pathology and learned it for that.

lotusgirl said...

Who knows maybe you could go on a mission and use ASL for that too.