kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

07 April 2009

forts, and pizza, and hair dye, oh my!

This weekend we built a fort, ordered pizza, and watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
{we even put a 'No Boyz Allowed' sign on our door}
'twas a perfect girls' night

p.s. I am playing the first ever game of Buzzword Bingo in class on Wednesday. Get excited.

{oh yeah. and my hair is now darker and closer to its natural brown}

1 comment:

lotusgirl said...

What the heck did you do to your hair? Your girls night in sounds like a great idea! So did you have fun playing buzzword bingo? I'm glad to be back from vacation. I think I've about caught up and am back on my regular schedule.