kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

09 April 2009

"the earth laughs in flowers" - ee cummings


I love that registering for classes only took thirty minutes
rather than hours.

I love my long brown hair.
I love that I get to see my mom in exactly twenty days.
I love that E and I bought pretty tulips for our kitchen.
{and that we have light in our apartment again}
I love that the combination of Milk Duds and
Hot Tamales reminds me of my dad.
I love that my life is going splendidly right now.

4 comments:

E. said...

tulips=good.

+

you=great.

Karen said...

I love tulips, my ticket to Utah, and that your life is going splendidly right now :)

see you soon :)

lotusgirl said...

tulips ROCK!!!! as does eecummings

Kelsie Lynn said...

life is great cause your in love fool! dont put it on the tulips. i know all missy..