kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

20 April 2009

04.19.2009

I'm up late frantically cramming in some last-minute studying for my English final.
{which BYU decided to schedule for 7am}
I'm not being very productive at the moment.
Thankfully, most of my other studying endeavors were.

Today was so beautiful I could not be contained indoors; after church I promptly grabbed this:
And headed out for an afternoon of Springtime perfection studying outdoors, seen here:
I ditched the shoes so I could play in the grass, which is one of my favorite activities of all time.
It's especially great when you have someone who is ready and willing to go on random Sunday afternoon, grassy, hillside, springtime adventures with you.
{life is good}

2 comments:

lotusgirl said...

Lovely! It's a wonderful thing! Spring!

Bryce said...

Hey, we'll chat next week about doing something. You can come over and play Guitar Hero or drink something pleasant from our new martini glasses.