kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

07 April 2011

We're moving!

As most of you know, I'm graduating in two weeks. (cue the hallelujah chorus). So I'm here to make another big announcement:

I'm relocating to another blog!

You're shocked, I know. But I figured it was a good time to start fresh, with graduating from college, moving to the city, and all. So my other blog is up and running. And maybe I've been secretly writing on it for a while now. This blog will remain active so you can go back and read anything you want to. There will be a link to this blog on my new one to make it easy for you.

Now my desperate plea to my dear followers:
It would mean the most if you would follow my new blog. It's so easy. Follow the link at the end of this post, scroll to the bottom and click "follow". And remember, if you follow me, I'll definitely follow you.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you for your reading pleasure,

The Postmodern Archive

2 comments:

lotusgirl said...

How exciting. Big doings! I'll go check it out.

Anita said...

Well, you can see how behind I am in blog reading!! Can't wait to check out your new "digs".