kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

22 February 2011

day twenty-two: i am unique

What makes me different from everyone else? Here area few things {I think are} unique to me:

:: my freckles ::
:: i love all things lemon-flavored ::
:: i got a full night's sleep the night before my wedding ::
:: i hate pickles and watermelon ::
:: i can't whistle ::
:: my obsession with all things books and cats ::
:: i am the only person who is exactly like me ::

3 comments:

Candice said...

I also hate watermelon (which is apparently unheard of in the South!) and cannot whistle.

I love this meme. :-)

Julie Wilding said...

Love this!

lotusgirl said...

I still can't believe you don't like watermelon. Bad watermelon, sure, but good, sweet, juicy... Alas.

Lemon is the bomb! One of my favorite candies is lemon drops. I felt connected to Dumbledore somehow because we share a fave.