1. The lame-o cable we have at our apartment is really starting to get on my nerves. I guess I can't complain too much because it's free, but can someone please explain why we get five Spanish channels and three shopping channels, but no Food Network and no TBS or TLC?
2. I miss having cats around. I want a kitten. When we move to Salt Lake, the only thing I really care about is that we move into a place that allows cats. Seriously, who doesn't love cuddling with kittens?
3. I will never understand the fascination people have with video games and similarly related computer games. Maybe it's because I never had them as a child.
4. The Cosby Show is perhaps the funniest family sitcom in existence.
5. I love the color combination of red and turquoise. End of.