kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

01 December 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Yesterday I came home from school and then went over to Spencer's place. To my surprise, he had gone shopping and bought me two sweater vests. One is dark blue with pink, gray, and white argyle, and the other is gray with the same argyle pattern. They are really cute, and fit perfectly. He's so good at picking out clothes for me, and it was such a great surprise to have some unexpected new additions to my wardrobe.

In other news: in two and a half weeks from today, we'll be married.
It can't come fast enough.

3 comments:

Karen said...

*big smile*

lotusgirl said...

Wow. It's really soon! I can't wait to see you.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

It's so exciting!

Devin hates shopping and I am not sure I would want him to pick out clothes for me, how pleasant that Spencer can haha.