kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

14 December 2010

Moving Day {almost}

Finals are over (for me, at least). Oh, happy day. Today I packed up everything I own because tomorrow morning I get to move it into our new apartment. That's right, our new apartment. I am so excited that our stuff will all be in the same place. Tonight I'm going to help Spencer pack since he still has another final to study for. I actually enjoyed packing up everything today. I've never been so excited to move. And then tomorrow night, we're homeward bound. I am so excited to come back to South Carolina.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

seriously love everything about the blog. love it.

lotusgirl said...

yay! I'm happy for you.