kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

03 November 2010

a little change

Attention readers:
I changed the name of my blog {though many of you probably already noticed}. Never fear, though, it's still me, and I'll still be {hopefully} entertaining you with my musings. I'm also thinking about changing up the header-picture-thing at the top of my blog. I'm open to suggestions.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

lotusgirl said...

Well, here's to you Mrs. Robinson (to be). I can totally understand changing it up. I just gave my blog a face lift. I'm still tweaking a bit, but it's about where I want it. I'm afraid my Blog title isn't quite the right color. Tweak. Tweak.