We drive in a blizzard (no joke) from Provo to Salt Lake City. Visibility was zero. Not kidding. It was so stressful. You couldn't see one foot in front of the car.
We were originally supposed to fly from Salt Lake - Las Vegas - Atlanta - Columbia.
The first flight was delayed, so we were rerouted from SLC - Denver - Atlanta - Columbia.
Denver flight = canceled.
Standby for a full flight from SLC to Atlanta (that leaves at 12:50 am). If we don't make it onto this flight, we won't be home in time to get our license. (insert panicking and stressing out here). We both got onto the flight at the last minute, were able to make our original flight from Atlanta to Columbia, and got our marriage license without any problems. It was definitely the most stressful flying trip I've been on, but these the way things worked out are definitely things to be thankful for.
Everyone remember to give thanks today.