kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

12 May 2010

the incredible sinking lorelais

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know my slight obsession with Gilmore Girls. It really is my comfort show. There's an episode for whatever I'm feeling. I can just watch it and watch it...
Anyway, now that it's summertime, I have tons of free time. A good portion of it is filled up with daily visits to Stars Hollow. I'm in the middle of Season 4 right now, and just watched the episode that has one of my favorite quotes. link.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love that quote! I miss the music at the beginning of each show...such a familiar,comfortable song ;)