kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

20 April 2010

"i'm movin' out"

I now begin the arduous task of packing up all of my belongings to move. I have a lot more stuff than I thought I did, and have a feeling my truck is going to end up looking something like this.
Wish me luck.

6 comments:

lotusgirl said...

Good luck! Moving is no fun. It's nice that finals are over though. eh?

Candice said...

Oh goodness, that sucks. Isn't college always always always about moving? I moved a zillion times!

Good luck! :-)

Karen said...

A truck comes in handy :)

Karen said...

This blog makes me think of the Movin'Out concert!!!

Sterling said...

Moving...been there...done that... I have found that the hardest thing is getting started. But getting started is half done.

Karen said...

Missing your blog posts...come back!!! :P