kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

25 March 2010

and your bird can sing

Does anyone else just love the fact that they're cracking themselves up the whole time they're singing?

4 comments:

Sterling said...

I think you may have too much time on your hands. How do you find all of this stuff?

lotusgirl said...

I do love the laughing in the background. I've never heard that song.

Alyssa said...

Dad, I don't have too much time on my hands. I'm just really good at finding cool stuff on the internet. There are also several websites I visit regularly that have all sorts of links to funny stuff online, but this particular one I got from Spencer.

JMay said...

Love this, never had seen in before!