kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

13 February 2010

in addition

I'd like to add these albums to my list of newly discovered music that I'm enjoying:
Manners by Passion Pit
Five Leaves Left by Nick Drake
For Emma, Forever Ago by Bon Iver
Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix by Phoenix
*you should check them out. especially Passion Pit and Phoenix.

3 comments:

lotusgirl said...

I'll definitely be checking these out. I like passion pit, but don't recognize the others. I think I recognize Phoenix though. I'll have to go give them a listen to make sure.

Kelsey said...

I love passion pit! I went and saw them live in DC last summer. Lovely :)

Kelsie Moore said...

haha I was gonna say 'especially' the other two! but, they are all especially wonderful.