kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

13 January 2010

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Remember a couple weeks ago when I freaked out about this movie coming on TV?

Well, according to a commercial I saw on Nickelodeon, as well as cross-references on Amazon and a movie website, it is being released on DVD on the 19th of this month!

I literally squealed and jumped up and down.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

okay, I just have to ask... how on earth did you make your blog so darn cute?! I've been trying so hard to do something new/unique with my blog and I'm just not sure where to begin with custom-designing.