kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

25 October 2009

"love never dies"

In some disheartening news, Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber was recently diagnosed with cancer. However, he is expected to make a full recovery as they caught the cancer in its early stages.
{whew}
That being said, does anyone else know about this, or am I the last one to hear about it?
I am literally spazzing out on my couch right now. I can hear the angels singing the "Hallelujah Chorus". My thoughts right now are jumping around so much that if I were to vocalize them it would turn out something like this:
"Sequel! It's a sequel! Next year. Must go see. Brilliant. Michael Crawford? Genius. Please, oh please cast him again. Oh my gosh. Amazing. Dang, not Crawford. Oh well. Plot? Phenomenal."

I have no words to describe how excited I am for this. I do, however, have a few squeals, touchdown signals, twirls, jumping up and downs . . . you get the picture. I do believe my life is now complete.

more info found here.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That is WONDERFUL!!!!!! :D Hooray Hooray! I had a similar moment a few weeks ago when I discovered that they are making The Hobbit and it will be released hopefully in 2011. I think I sucessfully scared everyone in the house with my squeals of delight. :)

lotusgirl said...

I hadn't heard about this. Thanks for the heads up. I'm still feeling a bit squeamish from that octopus frenzy. Gross.