kis·met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized
1. fate.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language.
That may be the measure of our lives." - Toni Morrison

"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born; it's an idea and state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and country music. It’s being hospitable, devoted to front porches, magnolias, moon pies, coca-cola... and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way." - Unknown

31 May 2009

i really rather love it when actors crack themselves up

Just in case you missed my first link from yesterday's post, I thought I'd share the video from the link. It is one of my favorites. It is from The Carol Burnett Show, and it never fails to make me laugh myself silly.
{feel free to watch, and laugh out loud}

3 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks for laugh out loud today! Ben and I were just rolling...

Cyndy Parrott said...

Oh WOW! Thanks for putting that on! I haven't laughed so hard in ages! I used to watch this show all the time. I need this. Thanks, Alyssa

Alyssa said...

I'm so glad that y'all have enjoyed this as much as I do. Laughing is always the best! :)